Pending Termination Notice (3.2(f) / 5.6.2): appeal submitted, need to know what information was inaccurate

Hello,

My app, Whisper Social, was removed from sale, and my account (Techiox LTD) received a Pending Termination Notice citing DPLA section 3.2(f) and Guideline 5.6.2. The notice says I provided false account information or misrepresented myself or my app.

I have already submitted an appeal to the App Review Board, but I honestly don't know what was found to be inaccurate, so I can't be sure my appeal addresses the real issue.

What I can confirm: I am the sole owner of Techiox LTD, a UK-registered company, and the only person who uses this account. I enrolled as an individual under my own legal name. Later I converted the account to my company through Apple's official process, after confirming the steps with Developer Support. Apple approved the conversion, and I completed all tax and agreement forms. The only recent change is that my company moved to a new UK address. I confirmed the D-U-N-S update notification from Apple. All the company documents I submitted are accurate, and I can provide my ID, the certificate of incorporation and proof of address at any time.

Could the App Review team tell me which specific information or document was considered inaccurate? I want to correct it immediately and make sure my appeal addresses the actual concern. Thank you for your help.

Hi,

I’m in a very similar situation. My account also received a Pending Termination Notice citing DPLA 3.2(f) and Guideline 5.6.2, and like you, I wasn’t told which information was considered inaccurate.

Would you be open to sharing a way to contact you (email, Telegram, or X)? I’d like to compare our cases, see what they have in common, and share anything useful from the appeal process.

Also, if you get any response from the App Review Board, I’d really appreciate it if you could post an update here. Thank you, and good luck with your appeal.

Pending Termination Notice (3.2(f) / 5.6.2): appeal submitted, need to know what information was inaccurate
 
 
Q