App Store Review Delays in October 2026 — Is Anyone Else Experiencing This ?

Hello Apple Developer Community,

I'm a developer preparing my first public App Store release, and I'm wondering if others are experiencing unusually long review delays recently.

My app has been in “Waiting for Review” since October 14, 2026, and I haven't received any updates or requests for additional information.

I've already contacted Apple Support to ask about the delay, but I haven't received a response yet. The app is available for testing through TestFlight, so I'm wondering whether this is simply a backlog in the App Review queue or if there might be another issue.

I'd appreciate hearing from developers who have submitted new apps recently:

How long did your app stay in “Waiting for Review” before the review actually started?

Have you experienced delays of a week or longer in October 2026?

Did contacting App Review Support or requesting an expedited review help?

I'm not looking to rush the review unfairly; I just want to understand whether this waiting time is normal and whether there's anything I should do on my side.

Any recent experiences or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Honestly, I'm exhausted and disappointed. My app has been waiting for review for more than two weeks, with no updates or response from Apple Support. The same app was approved on Google Play in just ONE day!

I understand reviews take time, but being left in silence for over two weeks is incredibly frustrating. I just want to know what's going on. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Finally, today, October 28, 2026, my app was reviewed after nearly a month of waiting. It was rejected for a minor issue, which I fixed immediately and resubmitted for review. I honestly cannot believe I might have to wait another month just because of one small issue. This process is incredibly frustrating and exhausting.

My app is STILL stuck in “Waiting for Review.” At this point, it feels like we’ve fallen into a black hole. This delay is beyond frustrating and completely unacceptable. I’ve been waiting for weeks, and even after addressing the issues raised, I’m still stuck waiting with no clear timeline. I need someone to look into this urgently. How much longer am I expected to wait ?