Hello everyone,
Our app has been stuck in the “In Review” status for several days without any updates.
We have contacted App Review but haven’t received a response.
The latest build was created using Apple’s latest development tools, with several third-party SDKs migrated.
We also need to update our app screenshots for iPhone Duo, but we’re unsure whether withdrawing the current submission and resubmitting would cause further delays.
Has anyone experienced a similar situation recently?
Would you recommend continuing to wait or withdrawing and resubmitting?
Any advice or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!