X-Apple -AMD-Action-message

I have an apple Ipad and an apple 5 iPhone and I use my same Apple ID for both just today I tryed to download a game from my iPad. I get an error message could not sign in x Apple AMD Action message pops up. I have not had this message before when downloading anything free from the Apple Store. I just recently updated the latest version a week or so ago on ipad and iPhone. When I go to my iPhone and download a game. That error message doesn't pop up and I can download my game and it automatically comes on my iPad but I shouldn't have to do that. When I have been downloading on my iPad. With no error message so how can this problem be fixed. With my iPad not getting the error message when I want to download something.

Replies

Yeah, me too.. I have many times to try but the same pop up messages "X_Apple_AMD_Action_Message"

Need Solution...

I tried close all app and restart my phone and it worked. i can install the app i want. Just try it.

Thank you. It is really help me. 😊

Rafe010@yahoo.com

I have just done an update of the apple TV and it works! Wish the update would come up automatically. Just lost 45mn doing this.

I love Apple products but must admit sometimes they are a bit slow at getting things sorted.

Anyway - happy now.

•Sign out then sign back in on iTunes

1. Tap Settings

2. Tap iTunes & App Stores.

3. Tap your Apple ID.

4. Tap Sign Out.

5. Enter your current Apple ID and password.

6. Tap Sign In.

7. Tap Setting

•Reset iTunes cache and quit iTunes from multitasking

1. Tap Settings

2. Tap Safari

3. Tap Clear History and Website Data

4. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm

•Restart the device to refresh the system. For more information, please refer to this article:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1430