Account Set Up
Before submitting your app to the App Store or Mac App Store, you need to provide tax and banking information, review contracts and set up your account and users in iTunes Connect.
Preparing and Submitting Apps
Get step-by-step instructions on configuring your code and data, testing on devices, and submitting your apps for distribution on the App Store or Mac App Store.
- App Distribution Guide
- iTunes Connect Developer Guide: Submitting Apps
- Submitting to the Mac App Store
- Using Application Loader
The app review process is in place to ensure that apps on the App Store and Mac App Store are reliable, perform as expected, and are free of explicit and offensive material. We review every app submitted based on a set of technical, content, and design criteria. Read the following guidelines for more details.
Get information on managing your apps on the App Store and Mac App Store, including editing metadata, submitting updates, downloading crash logs, and viewing sales and financial reports.
- Viewing and Changing Your App’s Metadata
- Status and Availability
- Improving Your Customers’ Experience
Download artwork for use in your marketing communications, and read the marketing guidelines for details on using App Store badges and Apple product images, as well as best practices for App Store marketing.
- App Store Badge and Apple product images
- App Store Marketing Guidelines
- Mac App Store Badge and Apple product images
- Mac App Store Marketing Guidelines
Technical Notes and FAQs
- iTunes Connect Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I getting device support errors when uploading my app?
- How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions
- How to reproduce bugs reported against Mac App Store submissions
- Specifying required OpenGL capabilities for the Mac App Store
- Resolving App Store Approval Issues for HTTP Live Streaming
Post development topics and get answers to questions about App Store and Mac App Store distribution from Apple engineers and other developers.
Select the category that best describes your question about the App Store or Mac App Store.