App Store Connect "An error has occurred. Try again later."

When accessing App Store Connect page with App Manager role no apps showed there. Only error text: "An error has occurred. Try again later."

What can be done to resolve this?

Answered by ivanmyzherytskyicr in 683215022

Removing my account from Users and adding back (App Manager role) by Account Holder helped to restore access to the app.

I have the same problem

Same issue :((

I am also facing same issue since a week. Let me know if anyone has the solution

Same issue :(( i tried with different profiles and tried to switch roles, it doesn't help

It looks like I'm not the only one, so far I have sent a letter in support.

Same issue for me since 7/23 - completely ruining my ability to release builds to beta users. Sent a support request on 7/26.

Same issue here

Same issue here.

Same issue.. I got the following errors in console. It seems like a component loading issue?

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
main.4ebf7eb1.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 5 failed.
main.4ebf7eb1.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 5 failed.
Accepted Answer

Removing my account from Users and adding back (App Manager role) by Account Holder helped to restore access to the app.

I have answered to this question. Kindly follow this link it might help you

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76849106/an-error-has-occurred-try-again-later-in-app-store-connect

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM BY TEMPORARILY REMOVING THE BUILD

But how can one even remove themselves if they're sole account holder?

Hi, I am also facing the same issue with my app. I am just trying to create a new app and its throwing this error.

App Store Connect "An error has occurred. Try again later."

Q