You may not incorporate Apple Pay into a website that:
- Violates any law or otherwise fails to comply with legal requirements;
Offers transactions involving:
- cigarettes or tobacco products;
- firearms, weapons, or ammunition;
- illegal drugs or non-legally prescribed controlled substances;
- items that create consumer safety risks;
- items that are intended to be used to engage in illegal activities;
- counterfeit or stolen goods; or
- personal fundraising or collections of nonprofit donations unless approved by Apple.
- Primarily offers or sells drug paraphernalia or sexually-oriented items or services;
- Promotes hate, violence, or intolerance based on race, age, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation;
- Allows an end-user to purchase currency or establish a pre-paid account;
- Constitutes a staged digital wallet (e.g., where a second payment transaction is conducted in order to complete the first transaction or where there is a substitute merchant of record in a transaction);
- Engages in fraud;
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights of another; or
- Shows Apple or its products in a false or derogatory light.
Apple reserves the right at any time to disable Apple Pay transactions on your websites for any reason it deems prudent.
Your use of Apple Pay must adhere to the branding and user interface guidelines described in the Apple Pay Identity Guidelines and Human Interface Guidelines.
Apple Pay APIs
If any webpage of your website accepts other forms of third party payment methods, you must also offer Apple Pay as a payment option on such webpage, at least on parity with such other payment methods (i.e., presented with the same prominence on such webpage). Furthermore, if you invoke the ‘canMakePaymentWithActiveCard’ API and determine that a user has an active card provisioned into Wallet, then Apple Pay must automatically be set as the default or sole payment option on any webpage where payments are accepted (e.g., checkout page or product detail page).
You may not use the Apple Pay for any purpose other than to enable or facilitate an Apple Pay transaction from your website.