TestFlight automatically creates Sandbox Users?

When testing In-App-Purchases through TestFlight, I understand that behind the scenes a Sandbox user is automatically created for a legitimate iTunes account.


Is it the same Sandbox account for each/every install by the iTunes Account? For example, if I have an iTunes account of "TestFlightUser@test.com" that I use to install a build across multiple devices, do they all leverage the same Sandbox account?


Thanks,

Dan

In the TestFlight app there is an icon in the top right that goes to a Settings page in TestFlight. On that page it indicates your current "Apple ID". You can change your Apple ID to any other Apple ID in the Settings App under "iTunes & App Store". The Apple ID will an Apple ID from a Production Environment account. However, the actual 'account' used by TestFlight will be a duplicate account created by TestFlight in the Sandbox Environment (not Production) with the same username and password

TestFlight automatically creates Sandbox Users?
 
 
Q