TestFlight "Sorry, something went wrong. Try again later." issue solution

Hey all,

SOLVED

I've been battling with an issue in TestFlight for 3 days now. After changing 'Test Details' & trying to save, or after selecting 'Testers' & trying to submit the beta build for review, I get this weird error: "Sorry, something went wrong. Try again later.".

After contacting support & decided to try changing my Test Details description & it turns out that if you use an emoji, in my case it was ( ), TestFlight no longer works?!

For anyone else experiencing this issue, remove your emoji's from descriptions!

Replies

Having "(" and or ")" in the description causes this error.

I Have the same error and have no any emoji symbols or "()" in my description. What is wrong? Could apple provide more information in such errors

Same problem here. I'm not able to send a build for the beta review. I aways get that "generic" error.

The sad thing is that everytime there are such problems there are no details on what's happening.

I've tried also to upload another build but the problem remains.

Thanks, that worked!

Have the same error but I don't use any emojiis or other symbols except for simple text. What should I do? I'm facing this problem for 3 days already!

We are having the same problem. Apple support said it had already been resolved, but nothing has changed. Looking at the request it just seems to time out while sending it.

I am also facing the same. Any new updates for this issue?

I am also having same issue since today morning while accessing to Testflight feedback section. Any reason? I don't have any special characters on test details section. thanks1

Having same issue, clicking ScreenShots in the TestFlight feedback section causes this, I was able to access this section without problems 2 days ago.

For me the issue happend because of a ":" in the promotional text.