Change build while app state is "Waiting for review"

I cannot find any way to reject\delete\remove build for an app that is in "waiting for review" state! even though I recieved an email from Apple saying that I have a missing information in the info file and they asked me to fix it and upload it again, I did the fix but I cannot find any button to replace the current build with new build!

Replies

Hi technoplusplus!

Did you solve this? I have the same problem.

I found this solution below but it didn't work for me:

1. Create a new build with new version, say your app version is 1.0, you need a new build with 1.0.1 but keep the version same.
  2. Submit the build from xCode and wait for sometime, it takes a while to show up in the iTunes connect
  3. In your app detail page now you should be able to click Build and select the right build version

In detail page, Compilation, I can't see all uploaded builds.

On the top appear a blue alert,'You can edit all information while your version is waiting for review. To submit a new build, you must remove this version from review.' click there
Apple now requires that you remove the build (expire build) from TestFlight before removing the version from review.

I solved this by aborting the review of the version I had submitted. This allows the build to be changed in the app, then start a new review.