I for the message below from the app review team continuously. I have read the developer guide several times, read the number of posts in various blogs and forums and cannot understand what is missing.
see screeshot from app at http://app.p-3.se/subscription.png. (some text is blurred to not reveal a unique app idea before app is out)
Some one where who have any ideas what is missing? I'm getting really desperate.
Guideline 3.1.2 - Business - Payments - Subscriptions
We noticed that your app's metadata did not fully meet the terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions, as specified in Schedule 2, section 3.8(b)of the Paid Applications agreement.
App Store Information
We were unable to find the following App Store Information items in App Store Connect.
– Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription in your app's description:
• Title of publication or service
• Length of subscription (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
To resolve this issue, please revise your app's metadata to include this missing information.