App stuck in "In Review" for a week

This is an update for my app so it is not the first submission. I got rejected due to guideline 2.1 (they just need me to confirm some info) and after I submitted the confirmation, the app was in reviewed very quickly. However, it has been stucked in "In Review" status since then. Just wonder if anyone else experience this. I did not submit screenshots and app preview in iphone X Max and iPad 12.9'' so would this be the reason? I think they probably rejected if I did not app the required resolution. I emailed Apple but they said the app is still in review. What should I do?

Thanks

Replies

No, you would not have been able to submit the app for review if it was missing some required screenshots. The delay must be due to something else. But one week is not that unusual. Be patient.

Thanks for replying. I get worried because in the past it took them like 2-3 days. Maybe because I also include more languages in the Appstore localization? I remember they also release ios 12.2 beta 2 on the day I submited the update.

So one week is still considered as normal time?

Well, I'd say a week isn't unreasonable, but yeah 2-3 days has been the reported average lately.

Any luck guys? Has your app gotten accepted?

Still same issue for me, anyone help me ?

I have the same problem too.I tried to contact expedited review,but there is no reply yet.

Expedited reviews are intended for urgent bug fixes for apps already on the App Store, NOT because you get tired of waiting for your app to be reviewed.