How to check the royalty fee before creating a product plan in the MFi portal

I would like to create a product plan which includes AirPlay Audio technology. I cannot find any information about the royalty fee of technologies in the MFi portal. How can I get this information?

Hi,

Did you manage to get an answer for this? I am also trying to put costs together but the only thing I can find is this article: https://appleinsider.com/articles/14/02/07/apple-lowers-mfi-lightening-licensing-fees-paving-way-for-more-affordable-ios-accessories-

There is no MFi program fee. There is a per-device/connector licensing fee.

See this link for a 2yr. old (vs. 5 yrs in the link you included) anecdotal comment, remembering that participation in the program includes NDAs prohibiting discussion of specific elements in public, etc.:

h ttps://www.quora.com/How-much-does-it-cost-to-put-a-piece-of-hardware-through-the-Apple-MFi-program.

Also note that both airplay and MFi are off-topic for this forum. There is no mfi forum by design, again, as participation in that program includes discussion that is normally NDA. Anyone speaking specifically to their current costs here risks violating their program agreement. Best to contact Apple directly to learn present pricing, etc.

How to check the royalty fee before creating a product plan in the MFi portal

Q