unable to see api keys tab in app store connect portal

I want to use app store connect api to automate our build workflow. I followed https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreconnectapi/creating_api_keys_for_app_store_connect_api.But i coundn't find api keys tab in Users and Access section.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Murthy Down vote post of Murthy
27k views

Replies

Has anybody found a real solution?

I have an individual account, I am the Account Holder, I have Admin Permissions, the Integrations Tab tells me to generate a key in my profile, and I've tried on Safari. If there are any other suggestions from this thread I haven't mentioned, it's because I forgot them, not because I didn't try them. I also sent an email to Apple Developer Support and have not gotten a response.

I can go to my account page and I see the Individual API Key section, but there's nothing in it. There's no button to click.

What can I do?

• Same here. I am admin and I don't see Individual API Key 'Generate' button.

• Same here - no Individual API Key 'Generate' Button visible on Safari or Chrome

• Was able to generate individual key once the Account Holder "Requested Access" from the Team Keys tab under Integrations

look under integrations

Like others have said above, looks like this tab has been renamed to "Integrations". And under "Integrations" if you are an Admin, on the left you will see "Keys" -> "App Store Connect API".