ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse

• Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.

• I'm also seeing this issue as of today without adding any new packages.

• ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NNNN estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, ...etc

Found this https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31648690 I think someone introduced a lookup issue in apples code validator.

Let's hope this is resolved pronto. Well at least Android is working (that was a passive aggressive dig).;

Apple Recommended

• Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!

Replies

So today the same issue for me, however not that specific as you guys have:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of tkrz Down vote reply of tkrz
  • same here had the exact same non specific message in xcode 13.4.1 then moved to 14 beta 3 and there i get The app references non-public selectors in Payload/3DModelImporterPBREdition.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework: applicationWillFinishLaunchingWithOptions:, didReceiveRemoteNotification:, loadPlugin

• I think I might have the same issue too since I'm using unity. Did you managed to resolve them?

• We also use Unity and experiencing the same issue

This is also affecting us now. Same exact message with no details of what API. We are using Unity Cloud build and have been successfully building fine for some time. This started with last night's build. I have also emailed Apple's TestFlight Support with a heads up on this issue

We too are using Xcode 13.4.1 and Unity 2021.3.5 with the following plugin: Facebook SDK, Firebase SDK, iOS Goodies, Advanced Input Field 2, UniWebView, DOTween and NativeShare. Until yesterday it was everything fine. This morning started problems... Hope it will back to works soon

Same issue here. Published successfully a year ago and now resubmitted with no major changes, only to get an error out of the blue - non-public API usage, binary errors etc. Then flags up something about STATE_ERROR_VALIDATION.10. Bitcode included as I see this has been a problem for some. Using Unity and XCode 13.3.1.

• We have the same exact setup and problem, will let you know if I resolved mine. Will you please update me if you manage to fix yours?

Add a Comment

Same issue here. I'm using Unity and XCode 13.2.1.

Same issue here. I'm using Unity (2020.3.16f1) and XCode 13.4.1. Yesterday, the submission will work well but today no.

We're having the same issue using Unity 2020.3.18f1 and Xcode 13.2.1. The problem started yesterday and all submissions have failed since then.

Same issue. My version of Unity 2021.3.6f1 and XCode 13.4.1. Trying all that I can...

Yep, I'm using Unity 2021 and Xcode 13.4.1 and having the same issue.

I'm having the same issue with HMS SDK Framework in React Native:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/HMSSDK.framework/HMSSDK: cropHeight, cropWidth, cropX, cropY, dataU, dataV, dataY, initWithBuffer:rotation:timeStampNs:, initWithURLStrings:, maxBitrateBps, newI420VideoFrame, sendData:, setCategoryOptions:, setInputImage:, setIsActive:, setIsAudioEnabled:, setIsEnabled:, setMaskImage:, setMaxBitrateBps:, setMaxFramerate:, setNetworkPriority:, setRid:, setScaleResolutionDownBy:, setStreamIds:, strideU, strideV, strideY, timeStampNs, toI420, videoSource,The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

I'm not sure why this is occuring as everything was fine in the last build and not much has changed for this library.

It is confirmed that removing Unity will lead to a successfull build upload

• What do you mean?

• We have a safe code path so the app can work without UnityFramework embedded. So we removed Unity just to check how Apple validation will behave. And the build passed the validation.

Add a Comment

I am getting this on Cloud Build and Unity. Is anyone getting this and not using Unity Engine or not using Unity Cloud Build?

Same issue. Everything was working until last night. Using Unity 2021.3.5f1 LTS and Xcode 13.4.1 -- not using Unity Cloud Build.

Think everyone using Unity is having this problem us included

• Not sure if this is strictly Unity related, because I successfully uploaded (and processed) empty Unity (v2021) project.

Add a Comment

Same issue with WebRTC library (using for our framework)

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/CallCenter.framework/CallCenter: connectionState, sdp, setIsAudioEnabled:, trackId,The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/