ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage automatic refuse

• Same to me... ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame.

• I'm also seeing this issue as of today without adding any new packages.

• ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in NNNN estimatedProgress, initWithFrame:configuration:, initWithURL:configuration:, initWithURL:entersReaderIfAvailable:, isMainFrame, ...etc

Found this https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31648690 I think someone introduced a lookup issue in apples code validator.

Let's hope this is resolved pronto. Well at least Android is working (that was a passive aggressive dig).;

Apple Recommended

• Thanks a lot. ^^

• it worked, thanks!

• Thanks for the fix. I just uploaded a new build and it works!

Replies

I'm with you guys. Didn't change any dependencies but started getting this error while uploading...

• This problem is showing up in all sorts of different libraries, I suspect its an Oops on the App Store.

Add a Comment

Same here, ony minor code changes, no third party added since my last successfully uploaded testflight 3 days ago, using React Native here. Can't help thinking it's wwdc22 or ios16 related ...

I have literally the same problem...

Same issue here

Same here on Expo (43) + EAS

Having the same issue with a Flutter build. Was submitting fine on Friday with only very minor code changes.

I will add my voice to the chorus here, we literally uploaded a build less than twelve hours ago, and now this. I'm digging around in the linked libraries to see if there's anything new and different from this archive to the last, but it doesn't look like it so far.

Same here -- trying all day to fix it.. glad it's not just me!

Here are the errors I'm getting:

App Store Connect Operation Error Your app contains non-public API usage. Please review the errors, correct them, and resubmit your application.

App Store Connect Operation Error The app references non-public selectors in Payload: applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, navigationDelegate, navigationType, setNavigationDelegate:, setProcessPool:, targetFrame, userContentController I've removed any suspect plugins down to the core plugins: Camera, Device, File, and Geolocation, which are all established plugins, but no matter what, the exact same errors above persist every time I submit the app from XCode for validation. And all versions and tools are up to date.

Apple -- can I have a day's pay back that I've wasted on this?

• Same problem...

Add a Comment

Hi,

I have the same error. I put here: https://github.com/swordray/JXWebViewController/issues/1

And the message is:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/JXWebViewController.framework/JXWebViewController: isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed

Hi,

I have the same error now:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Frameworks/JXWebViewController.framework/JXWebViewController: isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed

Any solution?

Having the same issue today, worked fine yesterday. Nothing has been changed...

i'm having the same error as everyone else. seems like they must've released something new to the api that checks build uploads.

hopefully they can submit a fix soon as I don't have a clue how to resolve by changing anything on my end. seems crazy!

• same for me. only minor changes for some code logic but same frameworks than 3 days ago when it worked for me (Testflight build) without any issues. After 1 hour of troubleshooting I found this thread :D

App.app/Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: __swift_objectForKeyedSubscript:, applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.50 inline-code

Add a Comment

I've also experiencing the same issue, minor changes, all was good 2 hours ago and a sudden error happens. i think there's something related to the xcode backend for performing SPI check which might be broken at this time and giving us a false alarm.

Same here. Just began today and everything is working fine until last night!

same for me. only minor changes for some code logic but same frameworks than 3 days ago when it worked for me (Testflight build) without any issues. After 1 hour of troubleshooting I found this thread :D

App.app/Frameworks/Capacitor.framework/Capacitor: __swift_objectForKeyedSubscript:, applicationNameForUserAgent, initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.50 inline-code