xcode organizer uploading app stuck at 100%

For a few days, there is a problem with xcode organizer and transporter when uploading a build.

I have multiple apps and some of them has 20+ builds so I'm quite familiar with some of the issues. But this one is different.

Example:

One of my app normally takes ~10 minutes to upload. Now it takes 10 minutes to fill the uploading progress bar and stuck there for more than 1 hours

- I tested with 2 different apps with different frameworks

- I tested with both xCode and Transporter
- I tested with different network connections
- App size didn't change between two builds

- Both xCode and Transporter uses JAVA under the hood to upload the app so I can see how much it uploads just by looking at Activity Monitor -> Network -> Sent Bytes

- This is at 9:35 https://imgur.com/akiaHDp

- This is at 10:05 https://imgur.com/L7r0KAj

- My app size doesn't exceed 100MB!

• Same problem here with no solution in sight

Add a Comment

Replies

I am also facing the same issue here.

My internet upload speed is a bit slow, but, I never had this problem.
Same for me, impossible to upload the app. Any hint?
Anyone found the solution?
I have same issue
I encounter the same issue. apple doesn't monitor this community?
Same issue here, and eventually my mac crashes. Tried multiple times with two different networks
This was asked 8 months ago and there's no response from Apple, and no solution? Awesome. I'm also having this problem, btw.
@apple, any solutions?
Today same problem. I try it with trasporter. Upload stop to 50%, after return back to 20%. I spend my day only for upload. Absurd.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬☹️☹️☹️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of gfp Down vote reply of gfp
same problem here, did anyone solve it?
same issue.
I am the original author.
I posted this issue about 1 year ago and nothing changed. I tried everything like posting here, filing an issue on radar etc but nothing helped. Classic apple, devs have always lower priority...
I ended up using transporter. It uploads ~5 minutes and shows the actual progress
imgur.com/a/WiKTzNN
Oh, now you can't post urls here to show a screenshot after 1 year. What a progress!
Same here, app around 50 Mb for mobile, twice because of universal support (armv7 and 64), + Bitcode & Symbols which will inevitably increase the file's size (an addition on which Xcode remains totally mute so you don't even know what to expect in terms of true total size!). The Upload bar was filled almost instantly and then it's stuck in "full blue mode". If it keeps failing, a test on Transporter will be necessary.
The java process seen in Activity Monitor/ Network is the only one to be sending and receiving data.

Xcode needs an UPDATE because the UI is certainly not reflecting the proper state of the upload process.
Also, more "power user" informations would be greatly appreciated too such as the estimation of the package's full size to come with each option ticked, overseeing of every single packet and their relative failures to go up, etc.
Same problem here.
@cihadturhan: thank you for the tip. Transporter. helped me too but Apple should realy react here.

Finally solved in Xcode 13!