FlighTest after app transfer

Hi

I need to perform an app transfer from one account to other and I was wondering if after the transfer the FlighTest will work in the same way it woks now.

Currently I use the FlightTest to update the app in my device to 'simulate an AppStore update', because I think this is the closest that we can have from an user updating from the store. But after transferring the app I know it will be a diffent account, with different Team ID and etc, so I don't know if I will be able to update the current app (downloaded from AppStore and still under old account) with the FlightTest app, that is under the new account.

In a perfect situation I'd expect this:

1) Install the app from AppStore (under old account)

2) Transfer the app to the new account (the app in AppStore remains under old account until an update come)

3) Upload new build and put to TestFlight

4) Update the app in device using the TestFlight and realize that all Data, UserDefaults, etc remains untouched*

Can someone confirm that?

*I know that some things will not be accessible, like KeyChain, App purchase and all the other things mentioned in the docs.

Thanks

Replies

I tried the same steps, and had no issues. I could not upgrade debug version to new build (using certificates and provisioning profiles from new account) using Xcode due to application-identifiers change issue. So I installed old version (from old account) from AppStore, install new build (from new account) from TestFlight, and did not lose any user data or User Defaults.