How do you remove an app from TestFlight once it has been submitted for review?

We have well over 100 apps in the iOS AppStore, and use TestFlight extensively. We are running into a problem, though, because we have run up against the 10 app limit for testing in TestFlight, but there seems to be no way to remove older apps from TF since they've been Submitted for Review. When we click on the Prerelease tab for a submitted app, nothing is available, so we can't turn TF off for that app.

Are we just missing something, or is this a known issue?

Replies

ga tau juga brooo

This is a super old question, but for anybody else who may stumble on this question, I found the answer.

1. Open TestFlight.
  2. Depending on your device model, long or deep press the app you want to remove.
  3. Click the small preview window that opens.
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the window.
  5. The last link should say Stop Testing.
  6. Click Stop Testing.

This is as of Friday, July 9, 2021. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 14.6.

Hope this helps someone. :)

• It does not work, Every time i click "Stop Testing" and close the test flight , but when i reopen test flight it still be shown. Is there any way to remove totally? i want to now how to totally remove "previously test" app

Add a Comment

SnackyStacky put me on the right path, although I wasn't able to delete the app from within TestFlight. Instead, this worked:

1. Swipe right until you get to the search box
  2. Type the name of your app until the small preview icon appears
  3. Long press the small preview icon
  4. Tap Delete App (at the bottom of the dropdown list), confirm.

As of May 2022, on my wife's hand-me-down iPhone 7 Plus. ;) running iOS 15.4.1

It worked for me, thanks a lot!