ERROR ITMS-90362 Submitting watch OS2 app with Healthkit to iTunes Connect

Have been trying to upload an archive of our app and watch app to iTunes Connect which includes support for iOS9 and watch OS 2 with healthkit.

I keep running into this error:

ERROR ITMS-90362" :Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key 'UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities' in bundle {bundle name} is invalid. Expecting array with a single string value of watch-companion'


In order to get our app working since it relies on healthkit, we have included healthkit in our UIRequriedDeviceCapabilities and without it the app will never load.


<key>UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities</key>
<array>
 <string>healthkit</string> 
</array>


Using this causes the app to not be able to submit. If i change the string to 'watch-companion' as it seems to suggest, then the watch app will never start.


Here is an image of the error when uploading through Organizer:
https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1257664/9561131/c6a5b56e-4e30-11e5-9817-3b3d8614e1c5.png




Has anyone been able to submit a watch OS2 app for internal testing with healthkit capabilities?


EDIT: Just as a note, this is a universal (iPhone and iPad) app.


Thanks!

works fine for me. I just submitted again but not sure they are going to approve the app.

,



I had exact same issue and I came up with a temporary fix, submitted to the app store yesterday and wating for review .


First issue was

ERROR ITMS-90362" :Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key 'UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities' in bundle {bundle name} is invalid. Expecting array with a single string value of watch-companion'


I have to turn off the `Healthkit` capabilities in the watchapp. Seems the watchos2 app is working fine with the capabilities off.


Then when I submit for review I got this issue


The app's Info.plist can't contain values for the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key that would prevent this app from opening on any iOS device. For more information, see Understanding the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities Key.


Turns out turning on Healthkit will add healthkit to UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities


Open your containing apps info.plist and go to UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities, below `armv7` you will see `healthkit` there, remove the `healthkit` key and make a new build. It went through for me.


Hope it helps.

I did the same thing – delete the healthkit keys from both watch and phone app plist.

ERROR ITMS-90362 Submitting watch OS2 app with Healthkit to iTunes Connect
 
 
Q