iTunes Connect getting started

Hi,

I am a developer working for an organization. We have our apple team where I am fully enrolled. When I sign in on iTunes connect i see this page ->

http://i.imgur.com/vwTpjdx.png

I dont know how to proceed to the Admin console (yes, I have been granted admin privileges in my team). If I click on "Apps? i go to apple.com/itunes. The whole goal is to submit the app to Testflight.

On my research I can only find that it is an Apple bug, but thats forums posts from a month ago. I refuse to believe that there has been such a problem for over a month.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Replies

Same issue here. My account was added to another guys account as member. We rectified that, but now I cannot access my apps.

Same issue for me too. How to resolve?? This is a ridicolous problem. They should hanlde multiaccount better in itunesConnect

I experience exactly the same problem!

I can't log into the iTunes Connect portal anymore since another dev added/removed from his team ;(

Same problem here. I am fully enrolled as admin and want to submit my first app. By the way: I can't logout when I'm at the "get started..." page.

I also tried to login via the Application Loader, got a "wrong ID or password" message (even after resetting the password and making sure I got it right).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I've exactly the same problem.

Jeff

I'm having the same issues of not being able to login via Application Loader and having the Getting Started page showing in itunes connect. Did you ever find a solution?

same here

same here

Did anyone get a resolution to this? I have the same problem and no way to test our app now with the itunes update.