How to change development language

I want to create a app only in Chinese, and I found the base internalization always English.

Even I changed "Localization native development region" to "China", English still development language.

How should I do to make Chinese become development language?

Thanks.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 88006022

Even I changed "Localization native development region" to "China", English still development language.

By development language are you referring to the label next to the English localisation in the Localisation’s slice of the Info tab of the project editor? For example, on a newly created project here in my office is says English — Development Language.

If so, there’s no Xcode UI for setting that value )-: The only way to change it is to edit

project.pbxproj
file directly (look for the
developmentRegion
value). Needless to say this is less than ideal; we already have a bug (r. 10104626) on file about it.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn "The Eskimo!"
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
Accepted Answer

By development language are you referring to the label next to the English localisation in the Localisation’s slice of the Info tab of the project editor? For example, on a newly created project here in my office is says English — Development Language.

If so, there’s no Xcode UI for setting that value )-: The only way to change it is to edit

project.pbxproj
file directly (look for the
developmentRegion
value). Needless to say this is less than ideal; we already have a bug (r. 10104626) on file about it.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn "The Eskimo!"
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
How to change development language

Q