TilemapKit: Complete Tiled TMX Tilemap Support for Sprite Kit

Developers interested in creating tile-based games and perhaps unsatisfied with existing solutions should try TilemapKit

Hexagonal, staggered and regular isometric, and of course orthogonal tilemaps are all supported. Including all "stagger" variations. Cool features like pathfinding are added as requested. Over 20 example tilemaps in TMX format are included for free. For a full list of features and roadmap please visit the TilemapKit website.

If you want to see what you'll get, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAgGX1zc-1A

Enjoy TilemapKit and please leave me feedback in the above forum thread or here.

Replies

Time flies ... TilemapKit will launch on September 8th, that's next tuesday. Yup, do my best to support Apple TV 4 asap - provided the rumors are all true.

Visit this link for a chance to get it early ... (link crippled, insert dot between tilemapkit and com - sorry for the inconvenience but I didn't want you to see this in a week from now when the actual post is finally approved by moderators)

tilemapkit com/2015/09/tilemapkit-store-opens-september-8th/

For a sneak peek on TilemapKit and what it's about, please see the earlier posts and visit tilemapkit com. Please hammer me with your questions/suggestions here, or send them straight to me: sales (at) tilemapkit com