Returned Payments

We have a problem with receiving payments since 01 October 2015. I guess that's because our bank has changed their correspondent bank (we got the notification about that from our bank in August). I tried to change the correspondent bank in my developers account, but unfortunately the system doesn't offer filling in information about bank-correspondent. I have already sent several emails to support, but the problem isn't solved yet. For today we haven't received several payments. I have also contacted our bank, but they answered that they didn't receive any payment for us, so I presume that the problem is with the bank correspondent. What can we do to receive these payments?

Replies

Outside of working with another bank, I don't what you can do besides contacting Apple and the bank you have now.

I'm having similar problem. How did you resolve it? Please explain.

Thank you

I have NOT received my March's revenue and the status on "Payments and Financial reports" is still Paid. I also contact Apple but I get no response. Do you have same issue with March's revenue?

• Have you managed to get this problem resolved? I'm going through the same situation with my first payment which was made on December 2 and it's already January 19, it still says that it was paid but I haven't received any money yet.

Add a Comment

Had the same issue, I was using Wise and they changed US accounts few months ago. Wise notified me 10 days later about it after Apple sent. Now in reports, I see that Apple says payment failed for this month, but I didn't get that amount in the following month. I thought they will add automatically.