Audio volume too low while playing Apple Music through Bose Bluetooth speakers in iOS 10 beta

Volume is so quiet that it seems to be at the half of the real volume before upgrading to iOS 10 beta.

device is iPad Air 2, model A1566.

I have experienced lower volume levels through bluetooth headphones (Jaybird X2) with iOS 10 B2 (using an iPhone 6s+).

Until now I have never been able to listen to music on my LG blue tooth head set ( I just used it for the phone ) because it never would go low enough and now it will. These was true for me on the iPhone 5,5S,6 and the 6+ now

Do you have facebook app installed? If you do then delete the app, restart the device and check volume levels again. Weird but I had same issues and narrowed it down to facebook app. Hope this helps.

Try turning off Sound Check if it is on in the Music Settings. Dramatic difference for me over Bluetooth in this version.

I have the same issue. When lissening on bluetooth, volume is very low for YouTube/deezer/Spotify
the only thing working is reseting to Factory default and reinstalling all apps again. This is n-o real solution because after just a few weeks, the issue is reapearing.
I own an iPad air 2 with os 14.1

Audio volume too low while playing Apple Music through Bose Bluetooth speakers in iOS 10 beta

Q