my app not working after few days when installed from Xcode

hi,

I'am new to IOS development i had developed a program which is still not published in appstore but i'm using it by directly installing to iphone with xcode its working fine in first few days but after few days when click on app icon application appear and suddenly dissapearing no logs available in the phone if i run it from xcode it begin to work and same happens after few days i nees to know what is the reason this to happen?

Any body knows the reason?

There should be *something* on the phone - at least in the console log. Connect the device to the computer and watch the device log (Devices window in Xcode) while launching your app from the home screen so that it crashes.

It seems odd if there is no crash log under Settings -> Privacy -> Diagnostics & Usage -> Diagnostic & Usage Data on the phone though.

Most likely the issue is caused by the expired provisioning profile: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4740382/will-an-app-continue-to-work-if-my-provisioning-profile-expires.

Apparently if you don't have a paid Apple developer account then the development provisioning profile is set to expire in a matter of days. In the true Apple spirit, you are allowed to deploy to a physical device without a paid account but can only use your app for a short time after installation. So much to love about Apple! ❤️

my app not working after few days when installed from Xcode

Q