attempts to access privacy-sensitive data error

after uploading my app to iTunes connect, i got back an email saying that a problem has been discoverd:

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSMotionUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

my code doens't seem to do anything that require that permission. is there a way for me to check if one of my SKD's is using it?

Replies

Mine is doing the same and I was just submitting an update. I don't understand why this is all of a sudden an issue. The app accesses camera a profile pic and for check capture. This app is already in the app store and I don't see any violations of privacy. Why all of a sudden does it give these issues today. The build was fine until I updated XCode

Working with Unity and having the same annoying problem but with the camera. Is Unity requesting using the camera in some way?

"The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data."

😟