Error Installing iOS 14

Anyone else getting an error when trying to install iOS 14?

• how do i get rid of the unable to install thats coming up on my iphone it wont go away when i tap it

Add a Comment

Replies

iPhone 6s won't install 14.4
No password and logged out of iCloud, still won't install
Error or freezes
had to unload apps to download the update and now cannot get apps off of cloud because the update is sitting there and won't install.
HELP
Hands up for locking out the icloud and trying to free your storage, it works! At first I tried 5-6 times updating while my storage was left 3.6 gb, but that's not enough. so I tried to delete some images until it's free up to 4 gb and then I can update my phone.
iPad Pro 9.7 Tried many times to download ios 14.4 and kept getting errors. I have plenty of storage space so that's not the issue. Logged out of the app store and trying again but it's going really slow so I don't feel good about it. I have a good wireless connection and currently plugged into a charger. Some have logged out of iCloud and had success but I don't know how to do that on my iPad. Can anyone provide guidance??
Disabling passcode worked first try. Settings > Touch ID and Passcode > Disable Passcode>Try update again

This will definitely work!!
Tried restarting, removing passcode, signing out of icloud, plenty of storage left. Still getting the error message
IOS 14.4 is giving errors in downloading. I have tried so many times to download it but it give error and doesn’t go beyond the first step saying “estimating remaining time” and then stops.
I’m trying to install my iOS 14 it won’t let me

Multiline
BlockQuote