iOS 14 Developer Beta Data Crash

During installation of the iOS 14 Beta on my iPhone SE, it seems that it has crashed my entire device and now its in a data recovery phase mid update,

Replies

My iPhoneXR frozen up while FaceTiming had to go into settings to shut it off hope they fix this bug
Mine too any luck with a solution? Mine is stuck on white recover data screen
My SE has done this for both betas. Each time the iOS updated but Settings had a badge like an update was available. Had to sign out of iCloud to get rid of it.
yeah this also happened to my iPhone se
Hello, I am having this same issue, too, on iPhone SE 2020. During the installation phase, the phone reboots and says press home to start data recovery. I press home, enter my passcode twice and it says attempting data recovery. Has anyone else seen this? Further, is there a known solution?
I experienced the same issue on an iPhone SE (Gen 2).
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of SamR Down vote reply of SamR
Same thing with my SE 2020. Was there a fix? I see a few of the comments are a month old. Pretty scary
Seems to be a trend with the 2020 SE when attempting to download the 14.0 beta. Got stuck on a white loading screen with a black Apple logo and loading bar that seemed to be stuck at 99% for 16 hours. Found something to force shutdown, quickly press volume up, quickly press volume down, press and hold the right Siri button. I did this while it was plugged into a computer as well, not sure if that has anything to do with it. The phone reset, completed the update, and (luckily) all my data was still there. I left the phone plugged into the computer while it completed the reset/update. Hope this helps someone.
Same here. Independent of wether I try to install iOS 14 Beta 2 or 3.
Any fixes known?
I’ve had the same issue with every beta that I have installed on my iPhone SE 2020
I have an Iphone SE gen 2, no problems with my ios 14 download
Every beta build has crashed my 2020 iPhone SE and forced it to do data recovery. After the last crash I factory reset the phone and it seemed to be fine until the latest beta update which caused the exact same issue, again. After the every data recovery the settings icon shows a badge of '1' which will not go away.
iPhone SE 2020. Just tried it and found myself here after I saw the Attempting data recovery screen... I really hope they can fix this soon.