Glitches in iOS 14

Does anyone else have issues with the screen glitching and freezing the phone completely ? I have a 6+s and it’s doing it something bad what do I do

Replies

same issues with iOS 14.0 and with the Beta. And I have an iPhone 11 Pro.
The best is to return to iOS 13 or use an iPhone with iOS 13 and reserve the iOS 14 iPhone for your testing; iOS 14 is beta and not guaranteed against such early issues.

You should also file a bug report.
I am on an 11 with the consumer wide 14 update and it is still happening including on iOS apps like messages. It even happens when I try to edit the Home Screen. The app I am holding gets big, phone freezes, OS restarts. This is garbage.
Ever since the iOS 14 update my phone will glitch especially with my Apple Watch apps. I have the ape watch 2 and my phone is the 11. My regular Apple Watch app says it’s connecting to my watch although all my regular phone apps are on my watch still. As well as login information. My fitness information however is only on my watch and is no longer connected to my watch. I ended up just completely resetting my watch cuz I’m so frustrated and I’m not seeing a lot of people with the same problems. I also am not able to delete apps unless I go through my app storage and even then in order for the icon to go away I have to shut down my phone. I now can’t even shut my phone down the normal way of holding the off button and volume, I have to go through general and go from there. I might just get a new phone since this phone is insured. This has been frustrating for three days. Please if someone can help.
After the new iOS 14, my iPhone 11 Pro freezes at least 7 times daily. It is very frustrating! Please fix this!!
Same issue here with iPhone 11 Pro
Yes I have a 6s and my phone is constantly glitching and turning off randomly
My phone is literally useless after this update. It constantly glitches and sends me to an entirely different app.
Update is terrible. I have a new 11 pro max and its glitchy. Its not accepting or dialing calls and its freezing constantly. It won't let me delete apps or restart the phone the normal way. Please fix this! Update is trash.
I have the 11 Pro Max and my phone has been SO glitchy since downloading the update 😒. FaceTime keeps cutting out (but messenger video works fine), Snapchat doesn’t send notifications- and when I go to fix it, it doesn’t even show up as an option under the notifications settings! I’ve worked for a cellphone company for the last 5 years, so I am fairly proficient- I completely reset my phone and restored from a backup and I’m still having issues. Hopefully they release another update to fix the bugs soon.
Yes. I have an iPhone 11 and it has been a nightmare since I installed the update! Locking up, disconnecting my calls, rebooting in the middle of a call. This is the worst update I have ever had. It has ruined my phone!!! 😡😡😡😡
I have a 3 month, brand new iPhone 11 and ever since I downloaded the IOS 14 it’s been horrible! My battery dies faster, my phone frozen and i couldn’t turn off my phone and I had to try to drain my battery just for it to restart! Plus my phone would hang up on people that I was on FaceTime with and call people in my call log by it’s self! I need there to be a new update please and fast.
I bought my iPhone 11 in March and everything was working smoothly. After updating to the ios14 it worked well for a little while and after a while, my screen started glitching. I reset my phone and still the same result. I am very displeased.
Yes! The Update is horrible !!
iphone 11
  • I can’t restart my phone the normal way

• I can’t delete apps from my home page

• Calls aren’t showing up in notification bar

• When i go to my passwords it kicks me out

just an absolute nightmare of an update.

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!

My 10S Max is on iOS 14.01 and totally frozen. Apps wont load, I can't shut it off. Whisky Tango Foxtrot.