SwiftUI Async Remote Image not working on WidgetKit

Hi, is there a limitation in WidgetKit that prevent Async Remote Image not working? have been trying a numerous library such as this one https://github.com/dmytro-anokhin/url-image but none of them seems to work. Local image works perfectly tho

Accepted Reply

Drawing the view is a synchronous operation, so you cannot use views that perform asynchronous tasks (like image fetching) directly. We recommend fetching images in your TimelineProvider.

Replies

Drawing the view is a synchronous operation, so you cannot use views that perform asynchronous tasks (like image fetching) directly. We recommend fetching images in your TimelineProvider.
Thats what i thought. thank you for clarifying
Does this mean that we need to fetch all images for every SingleEntry in the TimelineProvider ?
Load all images in TimelineProvider?
If the image data is large or the network status is not good,it isn't slow the process which widget show on screen?
Oh this is so strange in terms of widgetkit i was battling with this from few weeks i ended by loading image in timeline provider, but i guess that would slow down rendering the widget, what interesting is that this sometimes work but sometimes not and not document anywhere i guess for aync image loading