ios 14: profile downloaded, but no option to install

Try to download profile for iOS 14 from beta.apple.com. Get message:

Profile downloaded.
Review the profile in Settings.app if you want to install it.

My devices are iPhone 6s and iPhone SE (probably 1st generation, not sure) that, according to release information, should run iOS 14.

My Settings - General page (on both devices) doesn't give 'Profile & Device Management' option.
When I go to Settings - General - Software Update, I get

iOS 13.5.1
Your software up to date

without a prompt to upgrade.

Replies

Make sure you download it using safari, not any other browser. This worked for me.
  • thank you...I spent two weeks reading solutions and trying them.... it's really annoying that this was the solution.... it is what it is...

Add a Comment
Same thing problem with me and I download it using safari. Any help?
What @trevor_bacher said. I fought this for days before realizing (thanks to his comment) that I had a different default browser. Tried it once with Safari and *bang* worked like it always had in the past.
My profile and device management was working till this morning around 10:30am when all of a sudden it was gone and I couldn’t access my work app I had previously trusted I tried downloading the beta profile on safari but it won’t let me install my app WHAT THE .... happened to my profile and device management in settings where’d it go this is a IPhone 12 Pro running 14.4 iOS at the same time I also lost it on my iPad......HELP
@Tazz777 I have the same issue. My work profile vanished from device management and even after installing it numerous times from safari, it won’t show in device management.

Yes very nice whdjosbfjs hdus sdks ydldmvd hdnsi sddks vsnsjdi skks

i want to download ios 14

Add a Comment

My profile and device management was working till this morning around 10:30am when all of a sudden it was gone and I couldn’t access my work app I had previously trusted I tried downloading the beta profile on safari but it won’t let me install my app WHAT THE .... happened to my profile and device management in settings where’d it go this is a IPhone 12 Pro running 14.4 iOS at the same time I also lost it on my iPad......HELP