ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle

I am using xcode 12 beta 2 while after processing i am getting the following error for any app i submit

ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking. You can try to reproduce and diagnose such issues locally by following the instructions from: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2432/_index.html

Replies

Same happens here with beta 3. Did you find a solution for it?
The same problem for Xcode 11.7. Is this guide actual? Did it help anyone?
https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2432/_index.html
same issue for me .
when I tried archiving binary ,xcode showed warning like "Linker asked to preserve internal global: 'kFIR******"
Any tips for me?
Seeing this now in Xcode 11.7. The app submission can not be successfully recompiled from bitcode due to missing symbols during linking. The linked URL for troubleshooting didn't produce any error.
seeing this as well. Version 11.7 (11E801a)
I suddenly started having this today, on a build that has been successfully uploaded literally hundreds of times. Have not made any changes to dependencies, although I did add an import AdSupport and requesting the IDFA – this the pattern for anyone else?

Same issue for me.
Same here for Xcode 11.7, although I have the strange result that builds I upload from Xcode work, but builds I upload via fastlane fail with this error. I've compared the settings and everything looks correct. Used to work fine, then suddenly started failing with ITMS-90562.

The same issue. Xcode 11.7. That guide to fix this issue didn't help me.
I find it here. Will it be correct solution?

After days of debugging, what worked for me was to disable 'Include bitcode for iOS content' upon uploading the archive from Xcode organizer. Seems that this option modifies the binary which caused the validator to fail.

Experiencing this issue as of yesterday on 11.6, 11E708. Haven't updated in months (whenever 11.6 was first available). Started happening yesterday, and I thought it was related to introducing code to prevent pods from warning about -PIE being ignored. Removed the code, submitted another build and still suffering the same issue.

Updating to 11.7 now to test if that makes a difference, but it seems this might be on Apple's end? (tried to re-submit a production app with previously cleared code - and my bitcode has always been included - and had the same issue, so it could not be our code).
Same issue on Xcode 11.7 
Which dependency manager are you using ?
I'm using Xcode 11.7 and disabling bitcode worked.