App Clip Capability

Hi,
We re using an "Apple Developer Enterprise Program " and would like to create an AppClip with iOS14 beta2 + Xcode 12
Unfortunately, the "on demand install" is not available in the capability list , and so we are not able to create a profile with this new capability.
Does anyone know how to proceed ?
thx for help.

Replies

I’m not sure if this is a available yet on the enterprise program. I have the option on end standard membership as been developing recently.
I do not believe it does. From my understanding its closely tied to the App Store. So apps distributed with an enterprise signing won't be able to make use of it. We have both types of accounts and I've only had the option for our standard App Store account.
Thx jords for your reply.
I have also both types of account : Enterprise and App Store ....And even with App Store , I m still not able to get "on demand install" capability. I'm stuck !!!
In addition, I have submitted a new version of our iOS App in order to check if appClip configuration menu was available in App Store Connect (as described in the video https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2020/10146 at 7mn45). Issue is same : no app clip card menus....
any ideas ?

App Clips are unsupported in Enterprise apps.