Xcode 12b3 error when adding AppleID

When trying to sign into Xcode (Preferences->Accounts)
I get an error:
Unexpected nil property at path: 'Provider/attributes/developerTeamId'

In previous versions this caused a crash but that was addressed in b3 (Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when adding an Apple ID account to Xcode's Accounts preferences pane. (64806671) (FB7798083))

Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

I am in the same boat! :( I tried reinstalling, clearing user defaults, deleting any folder associated with Xcode that I know of...nothing :(
Same issue here!
On Xcode 11.6 it will complain about expired sessions

Console log for 12b3:

[MT] IDEProvisioningUI: Error getting the list of teams: Unexpected nil property at path: 'Provider/attributes/developerTeamId'

Console log for 11.6:

DVTPortal: Error:

Error Domain=DVTPortalServiceErrorDomain Code=1100 "Your session has expired.  Please log in." UserInfo={payload={

creationTimestamp = "2020-08-01T18:02:33Z";

httpCode = 200;

protocolVersion = QH65B2;

requestUrl = "<https>developerservices2.apple.com/services/QH65B2/viewDeveloper.action";

responseId = "<random UUID>";

resultCode = 1100;

resultString = "Your session has expired.  Please log in.";

userLocale = "en_US";

userString = "Your session has expired.  Please log in.";

}, NSLocalizedDescription=Your session has expired.  Please log in.}

Things tried so far:

• Reinstalling XCode

• Clearing keychain to default

• New user account on Mac

• Someone else's Mac

Since the Transporter app also shows issues when trying to sign in I suspected it was an issue with the account so I contacted Dev Support who's looking into it now because they don't know what's causing it either.

I am also seeing this.
I can confirm that this is a Big Sur bug.

I’ve made a separate partition and installed Catalina on it and the issue doesn’t occur with either Xcode version or the Transporter app.

Seems like they might, again, changed the way Xcode (and tools) store account information in the keychain.

I’m now going to see if I can successfully import the Apple ID and Code Signing Assets in the Big Sur environment.

I’m now going to see if I can successfully import the Apple ID and Code Signing Assets in the Big Sur environment. 

Importing didn't give any errors but it didn't resolve the issue. It still wants you to login again, can't figure out teams.
Same problem here
I'm seeing this on 10.15.6 and on Big Sur, so I don't think this is a Big Sur only bug. I did also see this on Big Sur though.
Same issue still on Big Sur beta 4 and Xcode 12 b4
Yes, I also have same problem on new Big Sur beta and Xcode beta4. I had also exported my account (certificates, keys, etc) from the working old Xcode on my Catalina partition, and then imported them into Big Sur's Xcode version. Still didn't work. I don't know, but strong suspect, it is related, I can't print any statements to the Debug Window from my code. This still works with the older Catalina Xcode 11 version.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of tpmc Down vote reply of tpmc
Found someone with the same issue here that was able to make it work in Xcode 12: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/656758

This is currently filed as:

FB8253821 (Xcode 12)
FB8253769 (Xcode 11.6)
FB8253859 (Transporter)
FB8254178 (Big Sur general)

Same problem here :(
same problem
Same
XCODE 11.6
same issue
I can confirm that the issue is resolved for Xcode 12 beta 5 on Big Sur beta 4

Xcode 11.6 still won’t work so we’re not out of the woods yet.