Edit Dashboard in iOS 14 new Field Test Mode

Hi there!

I am a Telecommunication Engineer and I daily use the Field Test Mode of my iPhone to quickly check the networks at work.

I've noticed the Field Test has been completely redesigned with iOS 14 and I am glad to see this menu is still alive (hope it will be forever). I really enjoy the new customizable Dashboard but I managed to only delete elements swiping from right to left but I can't add new ones!

How can I add new elements from the All Metrics menu?

Accepted Reply

Hi there!

Same question here, anyone knows how to add metrics to the dashboard?

Thank you!

Replies

Hi there!

Same question here, anyone knows how to add metrics to the dashboard?

Thank you!
Is there any chance to restore deleted Lines?
Hi and sorry for my bad english. Im an old german ;)
I had the same problem and the simple solution is to delete all items of the dashboard. After restart the old dashboard is back.
  • Idk why they made FAK the “ accepted answer” when you got it right.

Add a Comment
Thank you jobax1968 What I did was delete everything off the dashboard part and it would let me know it removed each one manual lane when I swipe down to hit refresh every one of them came back it said unavailable on them for just a moment but about 30 seconds in everything came back like it was before I deleted the one by mistake
Hi everyone,

Do you know how to display the Dbm signal with IOS 14.4.2 ? I tried to navigate in the Field Test Mode and I don’t find an option to display the Dbm...

thanks for your help :)

Lhedi

Hi there. Not sure about iOS 14 but with iOS 15 there are bookmark icons along the right side in All Metrics. Outlined are not included on the Dashboard whereas filled in bookmark icons ARE included on the Dashboard.