How to update iPhone OS to the specific iOS 14 beta version?

I have the iPhone 11 device which having the iOS 13.6 installed on it. I want to update it to the iOS 14 with beta 4, not with the latest version.
Currently, when I try to update to iOS 14 its gives option for beta 7 and not for the previous beta versions.
Is there any way to update iPhone to the iOS 14 beta 4?

Replies

I would be surprised if it were possible. The purpose of beta is to test our apps on the version closest to release and let Apple know about problems. They are not interested on problems on an older beta which may well be corrected in the more recent.
Is there a way to up/downgrade official releases?
We've got a lot of iOS devices running iOS 12.x. It would be chique to be able to update some of them to specific iOS 13 or even iOS 14 Versions, for testing purposes and to be able to reproduce bugs our users have on specific iOS Version. The devices themselves would/must of course be supported, I do not expect a iPhone 3G to run iOS 14.3, would be fun though... there seemed to be an approach with iTunes, but obviously iTunes doesn't run on macOS Catalina or BigSur... helpful for any tips tricks and/or recommendations.