Big Sur Beta will not print

problems with sending anything to printer,
printer is installed and will print a test page ,
sending anything to the printer will just result in searching for printer and not found, have reset printer system reinstalled printer still the same ?

Replies

I'm using a Canon LBP6230dw

Big Sur will only print graphics, no text.
Imac 21 2019 - Epson Artisan 730 - RIHAC continuous inking system.
exactly the same problem. Reinstalled the printer - tried AirPrint - no success- tried Ethernet-no sucess - limited wifi printing from iPhone and iPad.
wating for the next beta.
Same issue with Epson XP-860. I was able to print from another MacBook Pro that still ran on Catalina.
I reinstalled the drivers etc. I even changed which network my printer was on.
No luck.
Similar. I'm using an Epson R3000, Big Sur beta build number 20A5384c. It will not print any colors. Clicking "Print Test Page" prints only text, not the color pattern that ought to print. Attempts to print photographs results in an interminable wait, and no print. Still works from another printer running Catalina.

Failure to print happens with WiFi, Ethernet, and USB connections.
Same here with 11.0 Beta (20A5395g) - Printer was not responding -> Reset printing system -> impossible to re-install the printer. (HP 9025)
I'm using a Canon LBP 6230/6240 printer. (Single color laser printer). After the macOS Big Sur update, my printer only prints pictures. My printer cannot print any text. I've tested it with Microsoft Word, Gmail, and also tried printing things from the internet. Graphics only will print. Not text.

I have also tried resetting the printer (i.e. deleting the printer and reinstalling it), and I'm still having the same problem with only graphics printing, but no text printing.
Same here Canon LBP151. Updated OS on 11-13-20. Not cool.
installed yesterday Nov 13, cannot print with Epson Workforce 635. I get the big question mark at the bottom of my screen where the printer icon used to be. Epson updater indicates I am running the latest version.
Same for me. It prints only graphics, but no text. Canon LBP630W printer
Same here, Epson L120 Series is not responding, opening the print box nor creating PDFs. Updated OS to Big Sur 11.0.1 on 11-14-20. 
Same problem here with Epson ET-4700. After upgrading from Catalina to Big Sur, after searching for the printer in the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility, after a several minutes wait: "Cannot find the printer". I was able to print using a USB cable though, after downloading the latest driver and connecting to the printer via an old USB type 1 cable that I had around. Seems like Epson needs to update their driver software.
It wasn't working with Canon LBP6000. I deleted the printer and added it again... After restarting the mac it started working again.
20/11/2020 Epson say they have not yet developed a driver to enable their XP-315 printers to work with Big Sur. The will work on it "at some time in the future" not helpful to me! Apple should have considered this before sending out the upgrade.