SwiftUI custom picker view?

I'm trying to create a custom Picker similar to the one in the Reminders app where users can select colors and icons for a list of reminders.

I currently have this:

Code Block swift
struct CustomPickerStyle: PickerStyle {
    static func _makeView<SelectionValue>(value: _GraphValue<_PickerValue<CustomPickerStyle, SelectionValue>>, inputs: _ViewInputs) -> _ViewOutputs where SelectionValue : Hashable {
    }
    static func _makeViewList<SelectionValue>(value: _GraphValue<_PickerValue<CustomPickerStyle, SelectionValue>>, inputs: _ViewListInputs) -> _ViewListOutputs where SelectionValue : Hashable {
    }
}

These are automatically generated by Xcode. How should I deal with these methods? I could not find any documentation online for making a custom picker view...

Thanks!

Were you able to implement these protocol functions? i came across these while creating a custom picker style myself.

I just ran across the same thing and am also wondering if this is possible!

Same here. The fact that the method and parameter names are prefixed with an underscore suggests that this protocol is not for public consumption. Wouldn't it be nice if someone from Apple development team could respond to this request and explain how to use this protocol or explain why we shouldn't use it. None of the provided styles is a good fit for some situations. The only workaround I can see is to create a custom view from scratch which is a bit of a sledgehammer to cratck this particular nut!

SwiftUI custom picker view?

Q