Ios flashlight specification

We are making application of ios.

The application is for Disaster prevention in Japan.
Because, Recentry in Japan has many Disaster in all season.

We spplied to Local government in Japan and using general public and they are using well.
One of the local government request to us, they want also supply to deaf person and help whe disaster occur.

Local government already has disaster prevention broadcast but it is using loudspeaker. Then, when rains heavily, it can not hear to general public.

And our application is from disaster prevention broadcast and forwarding to ios smartphone. It is helpfull to general public well.

We are making new application it is not only prevention broadcast text but flashlight with iphone.

But after making application, the flashlight is lighting only open our application. like beloe link.
But, if Deaf person using it maybe he is not notice well.
Our application is already has viblation function but Deaf person put his smartphone in his bag maybe I think he never noticed that Heavy rain and tsunami.

Here is our application
https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/cosmocast/id1247774270?mt=8

Here is application rule for flashlight.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32136442/iphone-flashlight-not-working-while-app-is-in-background/32137434

I want help Deaf person and also senior citizens for Heavy rain and tsunami by our application.
We'd like to make a flash light at the same time as the push notification arrived.

Does anyone know a good way?

Thank you and Best regards.
Code Block
Tomita.

Replies

Hello @TomitaYasushi,

I hope you are doing well!

I am implementing a similar functionality within our application. While our flashlight functionality performs as expected when the application is in the foreground, but it is not performing as expected when the application is in the background or terminated.

@TomitaYasushi, have you come across any potential solutions or workarounds for this issue? I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any insights or approaches you may have applied.

With gratitude and warm regards.