App Store Connect Operation Error

An error occurred saving your changes to the Apple database. This problem may be a transient issue on the Apple side. If the problem persists for more than an hour, please contact your iTunes representative. (1129)

Xcode version 12.1

Replies

We had the same error some hours ago, now it changed to

Unable to process validateAssets request at this time due to a general error (1017)

I have the same general error (1017) but https://developer.apple.com/system-status/ says everything is fine 🔥☺️🔥
Same issue here.. it was working last week. I think there was an xcode update that started causing issues.
The same by us. Started with 1129 then changed to 1017 and now again 1129. On status page everything green.
We have same error forcouple of hours.. :(

An error occurred saving your changes to the Apple database. This problem may be a transient issue on the Apple side. If the problem persists for more than an hour, please contact your iTunes representative. (1129)
The Same Issue

Please solve asap.
Also receiving the same error. I hope it's just an issue on Apple's side.
Same problem here - Error 1129 every time when trying to submit the archive to App Store Connect.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of MHUS Down vote reply of MHUS
同样的问题:

Errors: (
"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=1129 \"An error occurred saving your changes to the Apple database. This problem may be a transient issue on the Apple side. If the problem persists for more than an hour, please contact your iTunes representative. (1129)\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=An error occurred saving your changes to the Apple database. This problem may be a transient issue on the Apple side. If the problem persists for more than an hour, please contact your iTunes representative. (1129), NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred saving your changes to the Apple database. This problem may be a transient issue on the Apple side. If the problem persists for more than an hour, please contact your iTunes representative. (1129), NSLocalizedFailureReason=An error occurred saving your changes to the Apple database. This problem may be a transient issue on the Apple side. If the problem persists for more than an hour, please contact your iTunes representative. (1129)}"
)
Same error -->

I am having the same error 1129 at UK
Same error 1129 here, Xcode version 12.0.1
Facing the same problem since two hours.
Xcode 12.0.1
Same error here -- it is always a pleasure to deal with notarization issues. How many dev hours are lost thanks to this process and its random failures..
Sorry if I'm coming in here brimming with negativity, but it's never fun to wake up in the morning and see issues like this.

The notarization requirement is bad enough as is, given that, in my opinion, it adds essentially no additional security to the platform, especially since there's already been at least one case of malware fooling Apple's notary into notarizing it. (Why not just check a quarantined executable for malware client side, rather than use a notary?!)

But the fact that the notary service can't maintain consistent uptime just makes it painful. I can't send a build to a client now.

Strangely Apples system status page still lists "Developer ID Notary Service" as green.