Can't access any data from my `CKContainer` from a app extension - CloudKit, Swift

I would like to access some data from CloudKit through an app extension (more specifically a watch app).

In my main app I simply create my container like this: CKContainer(identifier: "myContainerID") and then call any methods on the private database

In my app extension I create a container with the exact same code but when I try to call a method on the private database I get this error:
<CKError 0x600003953c90: "Permission Failure" (10/2007); server message = "Invalid bundle ID for container"; uuid = 76F8A8B0-0B53-4D23-A7EB-D9982C7CE0BB; container ID = "myContainerID">

I've also doubled checked that I've got all the correct iCloud entitlements.

I've also seen this question but I'm already using the solution: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30458459/how-to-make-watchkit-extension-app-and-my-iphone-app-share-the-same-icloud-datab

Thanks for any help!

Please update here when you found the solution. I am having the same error. Blocked here from last 3 days.

First time using CloudKit and got the same issue.

Can't access any data from my `CKContainer` from a app extension - CloudKit, Swift

Q