sandbox not working for new "offer codes"

I've implemented the new offer code feature, but when I redeem an offer, locally on a develop cert, it pulls the wrong apple id. The confirmation is always showing the apple id of the user signed into the phone, not the sandbox user. So I went ahead and tested against apple ids and it redeemed an offer, but there was a problem. According to here

When an existing customer redeems an offer code, your app receives a transaction on the payment queue (paymentQueue(_:updatedTransactions:) in the SKPaymentTransactionState.purchased state. 

I got all that wired up to pick up transactions on the payment queue and I know it works, but when I redeem an offer code no transaction on the payment queue is fired. Without this event this feature cannot be implemented.

Does anyone have this feature working locally on develop? If so, please lmk.

Thanks!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of spsteve Down vote post of spsteve
2k views

Replies

when I redeem an offer, locally on a develop cert, it pulls the wrong apple id. The confirmation is always showing the apple id of the user signed into the phone, not the sandbox user.

(+1) I am also having the same problem
I’m also facing this issue. Offer codes transactions are not fired.

can somebody help ?
The same here. Found a mention that it will work in production. Also the same happened to promo codes a year ago.
me too

any update on this ? did anyone test if this will work on production

Same problem, any updates?