Swiftui: TabView does not work on my iPad Pro 2020

I have made a simple program, containing two standard views (Hello world!), and put both of them into a TabView in ContentView.
I upload the simple test app to my devices: iPhone 6s, iPhone X and iPad Air 2. By pressing the different tab views in the bottom menu bar, everything works fine.
I then upload the app to my iPad Pro 12.9" 512Gb 2020. Its starts normal, viewing the View1. I then switch to the view2 by pressing the tab view for view2 and get tis message:

"TestSimpleView[5022:2020784] [TraitCollection] Class CKBrowserSwitcherViewController overrides the -traitCollection getter, which is not supported. If you're trying to override traits, you must use the appropriate API."

The iPad Pro then freezes.... My iPad Pro can NOT handle tabViews! Why?

Please, need help...

Replies

I am having exactly the same issue on my iPhone se2! It works fine in the simulator but on my device either doesn't switch between tabs at all, or switches once then freezes. I am getting the same "Class CKBrowserSwitcherViewController overrides the -traitCollection getter" error as you. I wasn't sure if the error was just a red herring though as people seem to think similar errors can be safely ignored https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/118599.

Did you manage to find a solution at all? Driving me crazy not being able to test on device.
In case anyone else has the same issue I had "Full Keyboard Access" enabled. Turning it off fixed the problem.
Also having the same problem with my iPad Pro 12.9 2018. When trying to switch views, my app just freezes. Disabling "Full Keyboard Access" fixed the problem
Turning off "Full Keyboard Access" fix my problem in iPhone 12 pro(14.2.1)
I'm also having this issue. I've submitted a Feedback on the issue and made a sample project which I attached. It's a basic project that just uses SwiftUI to implement a Tab View Application. Toggling the Full Keyboard Access on before launch causes this very basic app to grind an iPhone 12 mini to a halt on iOS 14.3