Build Command Failed Using FastLane to Build App on TestFlight

I'm currently trying to build my react native app on TestFlight with Fastlane using this tutorial:
boorje.com/deploy-react-native-app/
I reached the last step and ran the command bundle exec fastlane beta. This should've built the app on TestFlight, but it didn't.

Instead, I received this error: File/Users/myname/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/GAbeta-etzidujiozhpelfdovtuwdoldqcl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/GAbeta/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/GAbeta.app/main.jsbundle does not exist.

Additionally, I was informed that the following build commands failed:
PhaseScriptExecution Bundle\ React\ Native\ code\ and\ images /Users/myname/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/GAbeta-etzidujiozhpelfdovtuwdoldqcl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/GAbeta/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/GAbeta.build/Release-iphoneos/GAbeta.build/Script-00DD1BFF1BD5951E006B06BC.sh

I've done some research on potential solutions including https://github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/25522#issuecomment-509036251, but none worked.

Does anyone have any suggestions in order to solve this issue or could anyone potentially assist in my search?

Replies

@KA1221 have you found the solution? I got stuck with the same problem.

Same for me

I have the same problem now. Anyone fixed this ?