Uploading of IPA fails with Application Loader

I am using "Application Loader" to upload ipa file to iTune store but I keep getting a message "Cannot verify client error 3000". This used to work earlier. The certificate & provisioning files are correct. Can some one help as what does this error means and how to rectify it.

Replies

and you are sure this is not a beta version of xcode

I also get this now with the XCode release 7.1 from 2015-10-22. Cannot deploy to the App Store anymore. Any help?

Oh, and I'm trying to submit an app to a team which I am part of.

Same here.

Also see the same thing.

ERROR ITMS-90056: "This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist file is missing the required key: CFBundleVersion."

and more .. ( bundle id contains disallowed characters + CFBundleSHortVersionString missin.

Same here with Xcode 7.1 final. It's a tvOS app upload.

If you are trying to Upload to the AppStore directly from the Archives screen in XCode - you might want to try launching the Application Loader tool instead.

At least with XCode 7,1 GM - the Application Loader gives more detailed error messages. In my case, the problem was that my Top Shelf Image was not opaque. Once I remove the alpha from the image, I was then able to upload within XCode.

Hope that this helps!

Thanks,

Kurt

I've got the same error and after several tries that changed to "Potential Loss of Keychain Access" message on my watchkitapp.

In conclusion, I regenerated all three (app, watchkitextension, watchkitapp) provisioning profiles and downloaded them to the Xcode 7.1 GM, specified them manually on each Xcode build settings as the distribution provisioning profiles (previously "Automatic" on Xcode 7.0). Then it erased the error.

I hope it helps someone.

Deleted the account from XCode prefferences, restarted XCode, added the account and it went fine

"Same here! Not running beta. Am on Xcode 7.1 and 10.11.1

After a reboot I started getting "You are not authorized to use this service" instead.

The application loader based process fails as a containing framework had a non dot separated version string . i.e The Hockey SDK in my build had a version 3.8Beta-1. Updated to the latest hockey sdk to version 3.8.4 and was able to upload my build to iTC using application loader (Yes, I did try the upload with xcode and it failed with the same message from my previous post. "You are not authorized to use this service"

I had that error with Xcode 7.1, for an iPhone App.

Then I exported using xcodebuild, uploaded using Application Loader, and it worked fine.

I have a different accounts for iTunesConnect and the Developer Program, I wonder if that is confusing Xcode.

You can try to use the Appuploader tool, you can quickly help you create a iOS certificate and upload IPA to App Store, and can be carried out in the Windows system.