Ads not showing using Admob due to app not being found.

Hey everyone so my live ads won't display for IOS apps using Google Admob. The main reason for this is due to not being able to find and link the app in the admob console. It's been roughly 2 months now since I published my app on the app store and it's been live however it still hasn't been indexed and won't show in admob for it to start serving live ads. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how long have you been waiting? Did it fix for you? Seems like admob stopped giving support in all so not sure what to do at this point.

Replies

I am facing the same issue. Launched the app over a week ago and no results in the search by name, developer name, or even App Store ID. Going to look into if there is any other way to link the app to AdMob but keep this thread updated if you find anything.
UPDATE: It seems that this is recently a very common issue as AdMob has been going through changes. Myself and it seems many others on the AdMob forum, have been able to successfully link the app from the App Store to AdMob just by reaching out. See link below to the forum and just post a new conversation with your issue including App Store link, and someone should be able to help within 24 hours it seems. Good luck!