IPad Pro M1 CHIP PUBG MOBILE GAME GRAPHICS TERRIBLE.

Hey hi I have purchased iPad Pro m1 chip iPad 2 days ago installed pubg mobile from AppStore and the graphics of the game was terrible. am very much disappointed with my purchase after spending 1400 dollars for a terrible game graphics / textures .. I can see everything blurry and I do have my 2020 iPad pro which is 4 th generation Ipad side of it in that my game was crisp clear everything is perfect in my 2020 iPad Pro 4th generation..but coming to M1 CHIP IPAD PRO 2021 the game is a disaster with the graphics and the screen seems a bit zoomed in which I dint expect it. And the iPad is up to date updated. please do fix it immediately please
  • Please fix this.

• Same issue! Returning the nee ipad. M1 processor is not ready to be that functional yet. Pure waste of time!

• same!!! Extremely disappointed!

Replies

Same issue, got both ipad pro 2020 & 2021. Graphics look blurry, resolution is different as well when running pubg mobile this is a huge let down please have this fixed ASAP.
Same exact issue here, textures and graphics are both terrible comparing to the older 2020 ipad pro.

hope it get fixed soon!! It’s so frustrating
Same Problem. I agree with everything.
Same here. I was playing Sim City on a very old iPad Pro 2018 model and it runs much smoother animation than the latest 2021 M1 iPad Pros. I was expecting it to be at least the same or faster but it’s far worse. I stopped playing the game until they fixed it or just go back to my old iPad Pro for now.
Same here bought today but very much disappointed…..

I have the same problem with my new ipad pro 2021 M1. Looks like there is an issue with resolution compering to my paid pro 2018. I used the same account on my 2021 ipad pro as I have on my 2018 and textures are not great, and on top of that buttons positions I had customized all over the place. Position of the buttons are not the same even if using the same account and layout. Hope either Apple or PUBG can fix the problem.

For all those like me who are here because of the poor image quality of PUBG Mobile. I must say don't be hopeful and don't wait for this. Because Apple developers will not pay attention to this problem at all. Personally, I was counting a lot on the IPad Pro M1. I had exactly the same problem with the Samsung Tab S7, and I waited six months for the developers to fix it, but they didn't do anything.

I’m also very disappointed 😞. What a let down this has turned out to be. I have played PubG Mobile since season 3 with countless hours logged. I’m competitive and take it very seriously. I spent everything I had with hopes to get a little bit more out of my gameplay but it was an extreme downgrade from my 11in IPad Pro 2018. I bought the 2021 M1 IPad Pro 12.9 with the mini-led thinking it was going to knock my socks off. This is the absolute worst in game resolution out of every device I have ever played the game on. I spent hours trying to figure it out. Reinstalled the app several times, and even tried the repair option. I wanted to install pubg mobile beta to see if it was any better and the iPad has it black listed or something. I don’t have the option to trust the certificate like before. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Don’t get me started on the blooming 😱.... it looks like there’s only 4 dimming zones or something. I really don’t get where this display is as good as I was led to believe. I knew I should have just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus.

I forgot to mention that the highest quality display option you have while maintaining extreme fps is Balanced. This also came as a surprise since my iPhone 12 Pro Max has all the way up to HDR Extreme. In my mind, with the M1 processor and the 120hz display I had expected better. 😞

Hi, I have same issue too. The graph on pubg mobile game is worst and blurry. It did not solved in 10 days. Apple should contact with pubg mobile for this issue for their customers happiness. I am not happy about ipad pro 2021 because of this bad isaue.

Everyone who uses the M1 iPad with PUBG mobile has the same issue, myself included. It has nothing to do with apple, it’s a pure Tencent problem. Apparently the game has yet not been updated to support the new iPad, which makes the game think it’s an old device l, hence the low graphics resolution and low alternatives on settings graphics/FPS. U have to complain to tencent, however I believe there will be an update soon considering it’s an easy fix for them.

I have the same issue and I think it’s from PUBG they should release update ASAP . we should all report that issue to PUBG mobile. i still believe we should wait till the next major update v1.5 which will happen within 2 weeks or so .

• Me too 😭😭😭😭😭 I bought 11inch iPad Pro m1chip for pubg but the graphics was hmmm mmm I’m so sad that was all my savings

Add a Comment

I have shared with pubg developers as well, but I believe this ipad pro isn’t that ready with m1 processor.

Apart from resolution, blurry image I have also faced issue with slow movements in gaming and ipad getting heated quite easily.

In this coming update 1.5 should be better, i just tried on the beta version 1.5 with my iPad Pro 12.9 M1. Why I am here Since i got the terrible gaming experience in current version.

This is basically due to Tencent being unwilling to give you better graphics - it’s not that they can’t, they just don’t want to for whatever reason for a long time now.

They reserve good graphics for Game for Peace only; PUBG Mobile is just a cash cow for them so you can expect minimal to no effort.

Maybe PUBG: New State will look and run better instead so people can leave global version.