Safari Not Responding on IOS15 beta 1

Hello,

Is anyone else getting an error message like this,

Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding

It suddenly stopped working after I clicked on the option to close all my tabs and refreshed the application. I am unable to browse anything. The internet side of things seem to be working fine. Pretty sure its a Safari issue.

• I also I’m having the same issue iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 15 better one never have had any luck with Safari, chrome, Kik app and I’m sure there’s many more I just don’t have the time atm to find them. That’ll happen when I actually need the app and it won’t function because it’s beta software. Gosh Apple you would think that your flag ship web browser would at the very least work when you released your first beta on a new operating system kind of puzzling as to why it’s not I understand it’s beta software but that’s one of those things that should probably work when you release it!

• I’m experiencing this issue as well and it’s quite frustrating. I had no issue for the first two days but ever since then I have been unable to use safari. I reset all settings and it worked for a few hours but am now back to where I started with no safari capabilities.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

this is caused by issue with 'Private Relay', once it turn off then safari should work again

to turn off Private Relay: Settings - yourname - icloud - priave relay - off

• I turned off Private Relay, but still no Safari connection, which is odd because I am receiving emails and texts, but I cannot access Safari and I cannot turn off Find My Phone. Any thoughts? Thanks!

• Check it again, iPhone is automatically turning it back on once a while

• This worked for me.

Replies

Sorry I can’t downlink profile how you download

I am having the same problem with my iPad Pro. The weird thing is that the problem just started today. It was working fine for several days before.

It's Safari and Prime Video that have stopped working somehow.

Has this been answered anywhere. This is insane that it just stopped working out of nowhere.

I have the same issue. Safari works for the first few searches for iOS 15 on my iPhone 12 but then the blue bar just stops and safari just stays like that and doesn’t load. I use chrome instead while apple gets there things together. Hopefully they fix it soon.

this is caused by issue with 'Private Relay', once it turn off then safari should work again

to turn off Private Relay: Settings - yourname - icloud - priave relay - off

• I turned off Private Relay, but still no Safari connection, which is odd because I am receiving emails and texts, but I cannot access Safari and I cannot turn off Find My Phone. Any thoughts? Thanks!

• Check it again, iPhone is automatically turning it back on once a while

• This worked for me.

I do to have this problem with my iPhone 8 Plus after upgrading to iOS 15 beta 2 for public …but sometimes it works …and don’t know how to solve this issue….and I have a problem with weather app it’s not working properly …you could see a rectangle with a different tone colour when opening app….does anyone have this problem? I wanted to send a screen shot of the weather app showing the problem I’m talking about but I couldn’t due to an error uploading the image.

Anyone have an answer to the safari not working problem?

Found the fix to Safari not working. The Update beta 2 for iOS 15 did not fix it but I found the correct problem and is easy. go to;

1. settings
  2. safari
  3. advanced
  4. experimental features

NOW TOGGLE OFF 4.
experimental network loader

thats the fix guys enjoy safari

• this was the answer to all my problems

• I do not know what “NOW TOGGLE OFF 4” means, but I turned off “Experimental Network Loader” and the problem was solved instantly. Thank you, RiLLa, you should be making the huge salary that the people who work for Apple, but can’t be bothered to interact with its customers, make. You are worth ten of them.

• This immediately worked for me and ended days of frustration. Thank you - thank you!

"Found the fix to Safari not working. The Update beta 2 for iOS 15 did not fix it but I found the correct problem and is easy. go to;

settings safari advanced experimental features NOW TOGGLE OFF 4. experimental network loader thats the fix guys enjoy safari Posted 5 days ago by RiLLa"

• This did not work for me. Very frustrating.

Add a Comment

Thank you very much!! It fixed my safari network connection. I had lost it when I installed the IOS actualization 15.0 in my iPhone 7 Plus.

I am having the difficulty of safari not working with the new download to IOS 15.1 on my iPhone 12 mini. I went to the safari advanced settings but cannot understand how or what it means to toggle of 4 to fix this. Please help solve the problem with safari and clarify the toggle of 4 on advanced safari settings.

• My "experimental loader" was on off and I turned it on. I think it might make the issue better... just the opposite of other comments relating to fixes relating to safari issues on iPhones following OS15 download. Will monitor.

Add a Comment

Hello again, I am beyond frustrated. Please... does anyone really have a true fix for Safari since my new download of IOS 15.1 on my iPhone 12 mini. I tried every fix given here and it does not work. My Safari is not responding. I have been able to get my screen of favorites up but it's as though nothing, including Google, is connected to the internet. Just a blank screen with no movement toward downloading or an error message that says "my client has issued a malformed or illegal quest. That's all we know." What is that all about? Is there a way to revert to the previous IOS until they work out these kinks? I am frustrated and need answers. I don't know if I should toggle off experimental network loader or turn off private relay... or turn them on to maintain stability. HELP!

• Same here, help! None of the above solutions work for me.

Add a Comment