No profiles for 'xxxx.app.development' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'xxxx.app.development'

I am trying to compile Xcode project on an online platform Bitrise. I am facing issue with sign in and provisioning .. after trying 4-5 days I am approaching you. Please solve this.

❌ error: No profiles for 'my app bundle id' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'my app bundle id'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild. (in target 'myapp-Development' from project 'myapp')

How to enable this "allowProvisioningUpdates"

also why it is too difficult to do such processes with apple development.. I tried for android and it compiled successfully in a single attempt. please help.

• I'm facing such issue on my side also. I have no idea why they make it super hard to work with building iOS app. I've contacted the support team regarding this one but only got a response with a link to the documentation on how to create a certificate and stuff. didn't expect it from apple.

Add a Comment

Replies

allowProvisioningUpdates - will not solve the problem. I have the same thing locally. Xcode 13 does not build. 12.5.1 work without problem.

you need to switch "automatically manage signing" in the project or re-select Team. Make sure the changes appear in the project file:

CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = "Apple Development"; CODE_SIGN_STYLE = Automatic;

We tried all the above fixes with no use. Have anyone fixed this issue in appcenter?

• did you find a solution for that one?

Add a Comment

same issue :( any suggestion or anwser?